Griffin had his 4 month well visit today and his stats are:
16 lbs. 2 oz (70-something %)
26.5 inches (90-something %)
He is such a strong, healthy baby boy! I couldn't ask for more.
-He is rolling both directions: tummy to back right at 3 months and back to tummy this weekend, so right at 4 months. This is starting to present a problem at night because he rolls onto his back and won't roll back over although he knows how. He kind of looks like a turtle flipped over, hehe.
-His sleeping and eating are pretty awful, so we talked about doing Ferber and she was all for it. We are both on board and are going to be ready soon. He was doing SO WELL at 3 months and then we transitioned him to the crib and his sleeping got all out of whack, which then led to his eating getting messed up (i.e. consuming a large amount of his caloric intake at night).
-Received his first vax today: DTaP
It was so nice to not feel any pressure from our new pedi re: vax. They are a pediatric homeopathic practice, REAL doctors who take an alternative approach to medicine and nutrition. I am absolutely loving our pediatrician and the nurse practioner. They are very PRO vaccinations, just not so many at one time. It was a breath of fresh air when I told them that I was ready to start vax (that's right....on MY schedule) and she said okay, do you want one or two today? I was so relieved that the most they'll give is two. I chose to do DTaP today and come back next month for HiB and Prevnar and alternate months between those.
He is such a healthy, happy boy (who needs to work on sleep).
Love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment