Monday, April 12, 2010

Recap on our last days in Austin

As I'm looking through the last couple months pics, I see some that I never got around to posting. We had a wild winter, weather-wise, in Texas and saw snow on a few occasions. We built our first snowman too! So I had to include those in this long-pictured-post, that would have normally been saved for its' own post, instead I'm just combining a lot of pictures.

Ava is just being Ava in these pics and I just adore her quirky, creative style. Here she is reading with daddy on top of mattresses she slept on for a few weeks (with sheets of course), sporting a cowgirl hat, her brothers bib and "underwear" like daddy.
We had the pleasure of hanging out with our long-time playgroup friends before we left. We still talk about you girls DAILY.
Posing in her last dance class with Miss Adele.
Her first snowman with lemon eyes and a carrot nose.
Dancing with Daddy all fancy.
Smiling in the snow.
Going grocery shopping and being silly.

Class picture from school.
Helping daddy on the ladder before the move.
What FUN times we had in Austin! As we get acclimated to our new home, we find ourselves talking about places, people, and memories that we shared with Ava for her first 3 years in Austin. She loves talking about "Austin, Texas", but is really enjoying her time here in Frisco so much also. She is a trooper, I tell ya, and makes the most of her days just filling all of us with SUCH JOY!

No comments: