Friday, February 19, 2010

Hey, I'll take it!



Ava has become more interested and open about talking about her baby brother. She talks about what she wants to share with him, how she is going to help him and sleep with him. We are truly excited about this!
However, it seems as if she is already starting to want all of his things. We don't have much, but Grandma sent us a package containing new clothes for baby boy, with a Big Sis set of jammies I might add, and Ava just had to put on something on of his......er, size 0-3 months....and sleep in it that night. And the next. And a bib to school the next. She packed away all the clothes in her drawers so as to "help".
Hmmm......she is already SUCH a BIG sister (insert eye roll).

1 comment:

SpunkyToes said...

I think that is a great GREAT step after the start. She WILL be an awesome big sister.