When we read about things we can do at home, Ava is always always ready to try them. One day we read about Dancing Raisins. What? Dancing Raisins? We HAD to see what this was about. We combined a glass of water, some vinegar and some baking soda; added the raisins and within a minute or so they were bouncing up and down from the carbonation. We all thought it was so funny!
I wasn't quick enough to capture them bouncing up and down though. 
=====================================
=====================================
Another love for Ava is drawing. She'll create her masterpiece and then decide what it is. Like she doesn't set out to draw something, instead she draws and then realizes what it looks like (with the exception of people and faces, she knows what she is doing). However, the other day she drew this! I was so shocked! She was so excited and said, "Look mom! I drew some sharks!"
2 comments:
Awesome drawing and fun activity!
Fun! I used to love Highlights when I was a kid. I'll have to look into a subscription for the boys.
Post a Comment