Aves isn't "obsessed" with many things. If she has any obsessions or interests right now, it would have to be princesses and drawing/painting. So many days I'll just give her a pen or marker and paper and let her go to town. It's only later that I'm cleaning up that I stop and look and see what AWESOME work she has done! She'll sometimes stop and call me over to see something, but now that she has faces down, she doesn't think they are any big deal. When I look at them, however, they make me so happy to see.
As I was looking through my pictures, I noticed how many faces I've had to take pictures of because they are just so darn cute. She's adding details like hair, ears, eyebrows, etc.
But first, her she is in her element....painting....which almost always turns into body painting!

Love this one!


"Snowman Spider" according to Ava
2 comments:
What an artist! Love your drawings...and so detailed, too!
WOW! She really does a great job and very talented. Super cute little artist!
Post a Comment