Thursday, December 24, 2009

The other day we were searching for the beloved and borrowed, penelope peapod baby doll. I'm loving ava's sense of humor...

Mommy: " penelope peapod where are you?"

Ava: "oh penelope soybean where are you?"

----------------------------------
----------------------------------

Here's a conversation we had about money....

Ava: "where's daddy?"

Mommy: " he's at Dell today, he had to work today."

Ava: "why?"

Mommy:"he works so he can make money for our family."

Ava: "why?"

Mommy: "so we can have things like a house and food and clothes."

Ava: thinking:: "do you work mommy?"

Mommy: " yes, I do. We are lucky enough that mommy gets to stay home and being with you is my job."

Ava: "do you make money?"

Mommy: "not really, there is noone to pay me, like there is at Dell"

Ava: ::thinking:: "hmmm, I don't have any money to give you."

I guess she knows who my boss is!
------------------------------
------------------------------

Lately aves has really been into princesses and pretending to be one.

Ava: " do princesses have bb's(blankets)?

Mommy: "they sure do!"





No comments: