On our family of four!
She gets a case of the giggles when she tells daddy about everything she is going to eat. It's a little hard to hear, but you get the idea from her laughing. She says she is going to eat things like the camera, the sky, the books, the floor, etc.
that's the sweetest voice!!!! :)
So adorable!!
HOW cute!! She has such a sweet voice!
So stinkin' sweet!
Oh Meghan! There is simply nothing more precious than your baby girl (or mine) laughing. I could bottle it up and drink it everyday!!
that is so sweet. I love her little voice and the "I eat..." Too cute. I can't wait to hear what Hudson sounds like. :o)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that's the sweetest voice!!!! :)
So adorable!!
HOW cute!! She has such a sweet voice!
So stinkin' sweet!
Oh Meghan! There is simply nothing more precious than your baby girl (or mine) laughing. I could bottle it up and drink it everyday!!
that is so sweet. I love her little voice and the "I eat..." Too cute. I can't wait to hear what Hudson sounds like. :o)
Post a Comment