Friday, June 12, 2009

It's a Pull-up Hat!

What's THAT you say?

An invented term created by Ava when she decided that she didn't want to sleep one afternoon. Hmmm, this seems to be the case A LOT lately in my posts.

I heard her talking and listened to her sing "Happy Birthday" on the monitor and thought I better go in there just to make sure IT didn't happen again. You loyal blog readers know exactly what I'm talking about.

When I walked in, I saw something on her head. It took me a few seconds for my eyes to adjust and she said, "It's a pull up hat, mommy!" She was so proud of herself and it was all I could do to maintain my composure. "bwahahahaha!" I literally laughed out loud.

This is the funniest thing she has done so far. It was just the innocence of it and how much of her personality showed.


Singing "Happy Birthday" again for me.

3 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

Oh my she is too cute!

Kate said...

HA HA!! She has the BEST Expressions! :)

Keri said...

Precious Ava-
I don't think I have ever taken the time to write to you how creative, imaginative, beautiful, funny, smart, and awesome you are. You and your mommy share a special place in my heart and, of course, Mimi's. Please keep entertaining us all with your witty ways and your genuine love of life. It is a pleasure watching you grow and being a part of your world.
:)
Mommy Keri