Monday, April 20, 2009

Having a say in her wardrobe choices

While getting dressed a few weeks ago, Ava was adament that she wear the following:
Her cowboy boots
A belt

She's always been good about making choices when I give them, as far as what to wear. However, she doesn't really care to about picking things out herself.

Lately, however, she definitely has opinions on accessories. And pretty good ones at that!

4 comments:

melissa said...

Aves,
YOU are a girl after my own heart! I adore your accessories! Let's go shopping together sometime soon!
xoxo,
melissa

4Hoffman's said...

Oh get ready...that is just the beginning!!

Hannah said...

Okay so I am so driving over there and bringing her FAVORITE cowboy boots back! You did not mention that AVA is adament about wearing them! Hannah loves them too! I am going to call Children't Place and see if they have any. They are adorable!

Keri said...

"Ava, Ava.... you look so cute. ha ha love your belt. Look mom, ava's wearing a belt. I LOVE her."
- Mimi (totally quoted)