1. I love to hear your new words everyday, but the ones in particular that make me smile are "putt-nin" (pumpkin) and "ope-nin" (open).
2. I love how you've got the art of negotiation all figured out and everything is "1 more time" with a finger held up.
3. I love seeing you in leggings. You look like such a big girl.
4. I love when you look in the mirror and say "pitty" when you brush your hair.
5. I love when you shake your booty when asking for veggie booty.
6. I love how you shake your booty when you dance. You've got some moves!
7. I love how friendly and outgoing you are when we are out in public, saying "hi" and waving to everyone you see. Unless they say it first, you try to act shy, which you are not.
8. I love how self-expressive you have become. Running, screaming, wowing, pointing, hugging, kissing, greeting, dancing, choosing, mischiefing, and opinioning (I'm aware some of these are not words, but just wanted to get my point across). We are both trying to understand you, while you explore your feelings and get a feel for who you are. It's fun and challenging for both of us.
9. I love that when you get out of the bath you like to see your wet footprints on the rug and point them out, every night.
10. I love that you are a rock collector. Checking the mail, which could be a 10 minute endeavor, turns into a 30 minute adventure because we are on Ava's time; stopping to collect each and every rock along the way. Somehow, each day, along the same path, there are new rocks. I don't know how because I would have sworn that you picked them all up on the previous days. You are so observant and have a love for those sharp, bumpy, tiny, smooth, or large rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment