Thanks to Charlotte and her parents for hosting such a cute event. They had stations set up for all the children; pumpkin painting, decorating pumpkins with tissue paper and stickers and Ava's favorite.....playdough!
Here are some pics of our big day.
Getting "made up" for the Halloween party. Mommy took off the make-up before the party because she was worried that Ava might get it on the hostess' couch.
Practicing flying like a bumble bee. The cute bumblebee clip came from LiliBug Boutique on Etsy.

Decorating a pumpkin with tissue paper, Ava liked this. Her friend, Paisley the princess, liked it as well. Charlotte's G-mama was so helpful.
All serious with playdough.
All the children at the party. Charlotte, Ava's friend and the hostess, was a cute bumble bee as well. Lots of insects and princesses, huh? Ava's friend Mia is the adorable lady bug. And her other friend, Paisley was a pretty princess.
So much fun! Thanks again Charlotte and Carissa!

4 comments:
Ava~
We had so much fun with you at the party! I love the make-up...Maybe I can convince mommy to let me put some on for my costume on Halloween!
Love u!
oxo,
Pais
Love the costume. Looks like fun.
We are soooo sad we missed such a fun party. Thanks for the pics. I felt like I was there with my friends.
Love,
Hannah
Aww, Ava is ADORABLE in her costume!! She seems to have such a fun personality too!!
Post a Comment