Monday, July 21, 2008

Paint the Toddler

What started out as a harmless activity of painting on paper, turned into an exciting game of paint on body. We had fun, nonetheless, and nothing a quick bath couldn't solve.

Easy enough.


She loved using the paint brushes so much that she had to double-fist them. Starting to experiment with face painting.Hmmmm, it's much more fun this way.Cheese! Don't I look beautiful?

Oh, but we're not done yet. The painting of the body.Showing off the final masterpiece.

5 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

Wow that looks like fun!! And you are a brave mommy to do that indoors!

Jenny said...

LOL!! She is SO cute!

Jillian said...

How cute is she???
I love the pic of her smiling for the camera!

E.M. said...

Ava is quite the little artist! SO so cute!

Keri said...

oh AVes.... I have never been more proud! you go girl!!!!