I'm should try to do this every month in order to document her latest happenings.
Here goes.
1. I love how she hears the music without words to "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and knows what it is and does her hand movements along with it.
2. I love that she slides around on her tummy in the bathtub, it reminds me of when I was little.
3. I love how she says "Whoa!" just like Joey f/ "Blossom" (an 80's Television sitcom reference) when she drops something.
4. I love how she sucks her lips, like she has done since she was a newborn, when she gets sleepy.
5. I love how she searches for and finds an edge on her blankie to "Twiddle" (Bowles if you read this, that word is for you.)
6. I love how she pretends a maracca is a microphone and sings into it "Na Na Na Na".
7. I love that she has a "guilty face" and is already into mischief.
8. I love how independant and secure she is. It makes for a lot easier transition when we try new things, see new people, and go to new places. I hope and hope and hope that particular character trait stays with her throughout her teens and her life.
9. I love how she can pretty much communicate anything she needs or wants whether through sign, language, or just our way of communicating.
10. I love how she shakes her head yes or no in response to a question having put a lot of thought into her answers.
11. I swore I wouldn't add another, so I'm now changing the top to 11 things. I love that a miracle just happened and that she wanted and needed me to rock and sing her to sleep. Or at least a sleepy daze. She and I just discovered that having her arm tickled just about seals the deal for a visit from Mr. Sandman.
2 comments:
What a great list and I love #11.
Mom realy enjoyed seeing Ava. She was impressed with how outgoing she was.
I have to say that a little tickling on my arm makes me go to sleep too!!!
Post a Comment