Tuesday, February 5, 2008

This one's for the girls...

This post is gonna be all about Mama!

Stop reading now if you are looking for an Ava update.....this is not the post for you.

Last night I went to Mommy Monday (a.k.a. girls night) w/ our playgroup, minus the babies. We had such a great time just chatting about everything from tantrums to thai food. I managed to drink A. Whole. Beer. Woohoo! That has happened in a very long time.

Here is a picture of the 6 of us!


From left to right:


Keri the "Creative Confidante"


Melissa the "Confident Fashionista"


Sherrill the "Spanish Vixon"


Nikki the "Rockstar SuperMama"


Carissa the "Brave Heart, Gentle Spirit"


And Moi! Below is a very important picture because.....


Are you ready?

I'm sporting my favorite PRE-pregnancy jeans! Man, I feel like a whole new woman!

2 comments:

misha said...

I know how big that is! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Looking good! You look great, even better than before the pregnancy!