Friday, February 22, 2008

"Nigh, Nigh"

I couldn't resist getting a video of Ava going down for a nap. She just finished saying "Night, Night"(without the "t" at the end) to me so I ran and got the camera for her to do it again. As you can see, she said it again but I got her all riled up when I left....Ooops!

3 comments:

Carla said...

She's such a smart little girl!

The Saras Family said...

Hi Megan,
Lindsay forwards me your pic's but now that I know about your blog I will check it myself!!! She is so precious, you hit the nail on the head with coining she and Ryan "the twins". Pretty amazing.
I have a blog for our baby who should be here in the next couple weeks...
www.thesarasfamily.blogspot.com
Please tell Ryan I said hello.

The Saras Family said...

Aw Megan...she is too sweet. I think I read every blog entry you have written! Now that I know it is here I will check it more!
Roger and I are awaiting our little man too! We have a blog for him, just pregnancy stuff for mow but soon there will be pictures of the real thing!
www.thesarasfamilyblogspot.com

Tell Ryan I said hello!!!