Monday, December 17, 2007

Listen to what Ava has to say....


She has learned something new....


I wasn't quite sure that she put two and two together w/ Santa and "ho, ho, ho", but it was confirmed this morning while we were at the grocery store.

We were at the grocery store and just cruising around, I'm all in my element and just jibber-jabbering back and forth w/ baby girl. She was holding the grocery list for me. All of a sudden she starts in on her "ho ho ho ho" thing. Once she starts, she does it for like 5 minutes. There was no Santa around so I figure, well, I guess she doesn't quite get that "ho ho ho" goes w/ Santa, but whatever, it must just be a new word/sound. Well, about 3 minutes later I look down while she is still saying it and she is concentrating so hard on the shopping list and what do I see at the bottom of the paper? A santa hat! It was on the SPCA note pad we got and it had a dog w/ a santa hat! So she DOES get it! She was saying "ho ho ho ho" to the santa dog. So CUTE!!

No comments: