Sunday, December 2, 2007

Getting ready for the Holidays!

We actually decorated for Christmas this year in a timely manner, so we get to enjoy the decorations for a whole month as opposed to a few weeks. It was so nice, as always, to get the tree out (pre-lit and fake--how very un-green of us) and decorate it. Ava was a big help, as you can see. We listened to Christmas music and thought about making hot chocolate, but since it was in the mid 70's here and we were both sweating, we decided water would suffice. Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year and I have such fond memories of it. I can only hope that Ava will one day feel the same way.

Here is Ava "helping" us w/ the ornaments:





2 comments:

Stella Barrutia said...

Ava looks like such a big girl! I like how she's looking into the bin saying, "hmm--what looks good to play with?" Such a cutie.

Staci said...

How sweet of Ava to help you! I love your tree!