We were so sad to watch our baby girl make the chewing motions of eating while watching us chow down. So we decided enough's enough and start her on rice cereal a week before she turns 6 months. She was so obviously ready.
I tell ya, this girl will eat anything (she does get something from her mommy!) It shouldn't have shocked me b/c this is also the baby that surprises the nurses by gulping down any live vaccine that is put into her mouth, they usually have problems with the babies taking it. Not Ava!
Anyway, she did so good. She sat up in her Bumbo, with her bib on, and ate away. We had so much fun taking turns feeding her. She kept wanting more and more (note the picture of her literally licking the bowl). I can't wait for fruits and veggies. I already started making and freezing some food: sweet potatoes and apples....YUM and so easy!
1 comment:
She is getting so big!
Post a Comment