Tuesday, August 28, 2007

There is something new everyday now


Like my sister said, once they hit 5 months, they literally do something new and change so much every week. It's like a lightbulb goes off and Ava is radiating light! I went in today to check on her during her morning nap and this is what I found. To those who might not know what the big deal is, the baby is sitting up!! That is a huge milestone to go from laying down to sitting up unassisted. I thought it might have been a fluke (how, I don't know), but came in to check on her during the afternoon nap and found the same thing. She was so proud of herself, as was her mommy.

1 comment:

Stella Barrutia said...

Ever since Elena turned 5 months---I keep waiting for her to hit this milestone! Ava looks so proud of herself!