I forgot how tiring it is to chase a toddler. NOT that my 4 year old isn't in constant motion, all. day. long., but add a toddler in the mix and I'm one tired momma. Griffin Davis is into everything. Just this afternoon he somehow got ahold of a dry erase marker and wrote all over Ava's carpet. He scampers, he runs, he bangs, he kicks, he hits, he throws, he kisses, he loves, he is one-of-a-kind!
I love when it's time to go night-night how he says "mmmm" and puckers his lips to give kisses to everyone.
I love when he is doing something devious and gives that look and bolts.
I love how tickled he gets at my butterfly kisses.
I love when he asks for more.
I love that he waves to passers-by in the grocery store, he loves attention.
I love his smile behind his pacifier.
I love his obsession with all types of balls.
I love seeing his coordination with kicking, hitting, and throwing said balls. A basket of balls, and the boy is golden.
I love when he calls for me "meh meh" in times of need (i.e. stairs, opening doors, etc.)
I love that he has a special name for his beloved sissy, "ga-ga".
Griffin's Words:
mama, dada, pa-pa (pacifier), ga-ga (Ava), mo mo (more), yeah, baw baw (ball), kick
Signs:
More, please, all done, bunny, point-n-whine
No comments:
Post a Comment