Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Interview with Ava at 4.4

1. Favorite Food: Peaches

1a. Favorite animal: Roly Poly

2. Favorite Sport: Football

3. Favorite Movie: Barbie and the Diamond Castle

3a. Favorite Holiday: American Day

4. Favorite thing about School: Ms. Lindsay

4a. Favorite thing about being home with mommy: Playing

5. Thing I do best: Drawing

6. Favorite color: Pink and Purple

7. What word describes you? A human

8. When I was a baby I used to: Walk

8a. What is your favorite thing about Griffin? I like when he does sour faces

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Cookie Scout. Oh, I mean a girl scout. Cookies!

10. My favorite memory: my Tulsa family

11. My favorite thing to play with daddy: Hide and Seek

12. My favorite thing to play with mommy: Go see a movie

13. A food I don’t like: Um, I don't like, hmmmm.....jalapenos

14. My best friend is: Mommy

15. If I could have one wish: To be a princess

No comments: