Blogging is my outlet. My way of documenting our day-to-day experiences, however insignificant or monumental. It's just that. Documenting.
I absolutely love going back to see what Ava was up to at Griffin's age, for example. I would like to say that my memory serves me well, but alas, I've had a few things going on between then and now. So my blogging is a chronicle. A baby book.
A life book.
With my almost 4 years of blogging, I only managed to create one book in blog format, Ava from birth-ish to 2 years old. I love having that artifact on my bookshelf. Reference it often. Cue some coupon codes and an uneventful Friday night, I finally got around to printing off more, my pregnancy with Griffin and March 2009 - March 2010 (Ava 2-3). I'm catching up. Slowly but surely.
LOVE the final product from Blurb. Their software leaves a lot to be desired, but I wasn't picky and managed to get them completed within a few hours. The downloading process is a cinch, it's just little technicalities that proved to be a little cumbersome. Still, SO worth it!
5 comments:
I love mine too!! A pregnancy book is a great idea!!
Love your books! I just got my 4th book in the mail today. AND am working on a blog post exactly like this! (Great minds.) Now I just need to get book #5 done before it's time to start #6 in July!
Love it! That is exactly why I started blogging! I hope some day to be all caught up and current! Your kids are beautiful!!!
I just started blogging but I agree. I do it to document our lives for US. I can't wait to make a blog book. Those look great!
We make blog books too and I LOVE that we have those to hold on to. A picture tells a lot but with the words in the book it adds a lot more.
Post a Comment