Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy 11 months BIG boy!!









I've been delaying this post b/c it's my last before you turn ONE. I just absolutely cannot believe you will be ONE YEAR OLD next month. Oh Griff, I just eat you up. You are so sweet, so funny, so snugly, so silly and so smart!

Stats:
21 lbs. 1 oz

Vax:
none this month since we've been dealing with wheezing/breathing issues

Illness Update:
So we had another bout of a cold which turned into wheezing and difficulty breathing. After a week on an Albuterol breathing treatment we added an inhaled steroid, Pulmocort to your treatments. But, BOY you were a totally different baby. Much more aggressive, couldn't sit still, just not my Griff. So we stopped that and changed your prescription to Xopenex. I couldn't help but wonder if this was a gunk in the throat issue also. So your dr. said to try some mucinex. And within a day you were already better. I think Mucinex is my new best friend.

Milestones:
-taking 3-4-5 steps unassisted

-you love to give kisses to stuffed animals, Ava, and sometimes to us

Diapers and Clothing:
You seem to have a poop with EVERYtime you are in your crib, whether it's nap or night night. You like your privacy already. Still wearing 12-18 months clothing and looking QUITE handsome I must say.


Overall, you are just everywhere and into everything! Your sissy plays pretty rough with you and you would never know it, you're all smiles and fun.

Love me baby boy!

1 comment:

4Hoffman's said...

Oh Griffers, you are soooo CUTE!! Happy 11 Months!!