Monday, January 24, 2011

I feel the Earth move under my feet

Aves and Carole King must be kindred spirits if you listen to her latest deep thoughts while riding in the car....

Ava: "I can feel the Earth move, momma."

Me: Really? Wow!

Ava: "Yeah. Really I can."

Me: I would have thought it's just the feeling of us riding in the car.

Ava: "No, no. I feel the bumpity-bumps of the car, but I can feel the Earth move. Why am I the only one who can feel it?"

Me: I don't know. I sure can't feel it, but that would be cool.

Ava: "Yeah, I see the clouds moving too so I know the Earth is moving."

2 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

She is definitely going to keep you on your toes in the coming years.

Keri said...

oh aves... cannot wait to see what you become when you grow up!:)