Ava's questions and quick retorts are baffling us and it just keeps getting better, more witty and more sassy (unfortunately).
The other day it was gloomy and very low clouds were overhead. Low enough and spread all over enough that it didn't look like there were any clouds in the sky. It began to rain.
Ava: "Hey mom? How is it raining when there are no clouds in the sky?"
=================================
Driving in the car.
"Mom? Why are there stop signs AND stop lights?"
==================================
Walking around at Target.
I see a DVD on sale that has Barbie as a mermaid on the cover. Knowing it is right up Ava's alley, I slyly (or so I think) look over at her to see if she spotted it--seeing as how she wants everything in the store and I hoping it wasn't seen. She already has her little eyes on ME just waiting for me to look at her, with a sly smile on her face. She had already seen it and was anticipating the whole thing before I knew what was happening.
Always a step ahead of us.
3 comments:
Wow! How are you ever going to slide anything by that smart girl?
Sometimes those questions can make your head hurt, huh? I never seem to be able to come up with answers quickly enough for ethan. :)
Only the beginning my dear! LOL!!
Post a Comment