Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

Ava can say this knowing good and well what turkey tastes like, so it will be a happy turkey day for her! She likes to feed herself chicken (in finger food form, not pureed, as I couldn't bring myself to puree meat....yuck!) and tried turkey the other day at Rudy's BBQ. It was seasoned, so I wasn't sure she would like it, but who am I kidding? She LOVED it, of course.

So, in case we don't post for awhile, as we will be heading out to Dallas and Tulsa to visit the grandparents, Happy Thanksgiving!

Here is Ava styling her new onesie created by moi (my "inpiration" came from another mommy on my mommy message board, thanks SAB717)! As you can see, Ava is less than thrilled to be posing right now b/c I couldn't wait to put it on her, even if it was right after she woke up from her nap. She looks cute anyhow.

1 comment:

Stella Barrutia said...

Meghan! That is one stylin' onesie! I LOVE it! Ava looks adorable in it. You're talented! I'm thinking of trying to make a Christmas/Reindeer one for Elena and my nephew for X-mas.

You just used felt right?